By Joe Habraken
This 10 Minute advisor specializes in the main usually used gains, overlaying them in classes designed to take 10 mins or much less to accomplish. additionally, this advisor teaches the person the way to use Excel with out hoping on technical jargon. It presents hassle-free, easy-to-follow causes and lists of numbered steps that inform the consumer which techniques to choose.
Read Online or Download 10 Minute Guide to Microsoft Excel 2002 PDF
Similar microsoft books
Written for business-minded and skilled workplace clients, this task-oriented advisor is going on to the base line, revealing optimum how one can practice serious, hard projects. After fifteen years of educating humans how one can be extra efficient with place of work, Courter and Marquis understand clients' FAQs and comprehend how you use Office-as an built-in suite instead of as a set of separate functions.
MICROSOFT visible easy 2010: complete teaches scholars the necessities of machine programming utilizing the newest visible simple programming language, visible easy 2010.
Praised by way of teachers for its concise, centred method and basic layout, the Illustrated sequence engages either desktop beginners and sizzling pictures in learning Microsoft Excel 2013 quick and successfully. abilities are available and easy-to-follow because of the Illustrated sequence hallmark 2-page format, which permits scholars to determine a complete job in a single view.
- How to Do Everything with Windows XP Home Networking
- Modeling Structured Finance Cash Flows with Microsoft Excel: A Step-by-Step Guide.Book & CD-ROM unknown Edition by Allman, Keith (2007)
- ECDL 95 97 (ECDL3 for Microsoft Office 95 97) Spreadsheets
- ECDL 2000 (ECDL3 for Microsoft Office 95 97) Information and Communication
Extra info for 10 Minute Guide to Microsoft Excel 2002
All you have to do is enter the appropriate information to create a complete worksheet. Excel templates are discussed in the next lesson. Page 2 • Fill feature—The Fill feature enables you to add series of numbers or quickly copy information from one cell to several cells. The Fill feature is discussed in Lesson 3. • Wizards—Wizards help you use many Excel features. They guide you through a number of Excel processes, including the creation of functions (covered in Lesson 6) and the insertion of charts into a worksheet (charts are discussed in Lessons 17 and 18).
Wizard A feature that guides you step by step through a particular process in Excel, such as creating a new chart. WHAT'S NEW IN EXCEL 2002 Excel 2002 is similar in look and feel to Excel 2000, the previous version of this powerful spreadsheet software. Excel 2002 provides the same adaptive menu and toolbar system found in Excel 2000 that customizes the commands and icons listed on your menus and toolbars based on the commands you use most frequently. Excel 2002 also includes several new features, such as task panes and voice dictation, that make it even easier for you to create and maintain your Excel workbooks.
5. On the next screen, you are asked to read some text. Each word is highlighted as the wizard recognizes it. After finishing with this screen, continue by clicking Next. Page 7 6. You are asked to read text on several subsequent screens. Words are selected as the wizard recognizes them. 7. When you complete the training screens, your profile is updated. Click Finish on the wizard's final screen. You now are ready to use the Speech feature. " The Speech Feature Works Better Over Time Be advised that the voice feature's performance improves as you use it.